The annual South Carolina State Peanut Growers’ Meeting will be held at the Santee Convention Center in Santee, SC on January 30, 2014. The annual meeting is great source of information for peanut marketing updates and state peanut board funded promotion and research projects.
- Dell Cotton, Executive Director of the Virginia Peanut Growers Association
- Bob Parker, Executive Director for the National Peanut Board
- Tyron Spearman, Editor for the Peanut Farm Market News
- Glenn Harris, Extension Fertility Specialist for UGA
- Scott Monfort, Clemson Extension Peanut Specialist
- Shyam Tallury, Clemson Peanut Breeder
The meeting will start at 9:00 am.
Please contact Scott Monfort at 803-335-8531 if you have questions regarding the meeting or if you would like to be a sponsor.
*A variety of door prizes will be given out during the State Peanut Meeting ranging in value from $25 to $10,000.
The Santee Convention Center is located at 1737 Bass Drive/HWY 15 (Exit 98 on I95), Santee, SC 29142.